Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So Old.

You can't tell me
You were my best friend
You can't promise
You meant to be a happy end
What would happen
If you had won it all?
I was just a prize to you, a game to you, and I took the fal

It was an everyday broken thing
Like a damn toy, you'd make me move, you'd pull my string
You swore you were better for me than him
Prince Charming doesn't chame in a dark snake skin

Even when he was gone you couldn't ruin my life

You were dark
You sang me songs
He didn't know
He didn't need to know
You were a secret
Laid in bed sheets
Left to go cold
I went cold
You swore 'I need you"
I don't need you
Just let me go
He couldn't be here
This isn't your place
Just go home

I wish I could of said goodbye
Just take this mistake all away
I hope I can forgive myself
For all the pain I let you make

But I will not forgive you
I can't forget
You turned my life into a lie
When you see me smile
From far away
Know it's from another guy

No comments: