Tuesday, December 28, 2010

White Lies

The truth hurts, it burns, it stings
It cuts you deep with my true meanings
I act, make mistakes; I don't want you to hear
I hide in white lies until the truth comes clear

Sometimes I just want to break
Just break from me
Just take some time
Listenin' to those old records sing
Just take your words
You know you're only full of lies
Just take the door
I don't need you anymore

Just building my wall
While we're pouring down beers in the parking lot
Remember our old cds
You described one as "hot"
And you bore her birds on your skin
I just don't know why
You had to let her in
And had to let me cry

The truth, it hurts, it burns, it stings
It cuts you deep with your true meanings
I act, make mistakes; I don't want you to hear
I hide in white lies until the truth comes clear

No comments: