Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Song I Can't Remember

You took my hand,
The light from under the door cast our shadows long,
The silence was all we needed,
My beating heart was louder than any song.

You just pull me close.
One hand by my side as we rock along.
Our fingers intertwine
My beating heart was louder than any song.

And there, in your eyes
I see more than just blue
You're smiling, and I'm falling
I can hardle stand by the thought of you

You took my hand,
I know now, this isn't my last chance--
I know I'm glowing, I can't help showing
This is more than just a dance.

I may have asked first.
But you didn't have to say yes.
You saw surprise, fill my eyes
When you pull me to your chest.

You're captivating.
The way you hold me, it's all class.
I'm Audrey, Grace Kelly
And this is more than just a dance.

No comments: